Friday, August 13, 2010

2010 Watertown Art Fest


Recently I've had the awesome opportunity to work with one of the most amazing designers I know. We have been working side by side in her 8' office ("closet"), literally side by side. We make jokes that our minds are connected and we no longer need to talk to each other cause we hare always thinking the same thing. I've always admired her "lets get this done" attitude and am always astonished by her final design projects. This project was a complicated task: I was to design a piece that wasn't too far off the design of last year, matched the current branding, marketed a business not the event itself, told of all the weekend events, and get it approved my two of my most esteemed. Oh gosh. Here are a few of the pieces I was tasked with designing.... and they would not have came out this way without Lisa's help. Do go check out the sweet website Lisa made for the Goss Opera House.



No comments:

Post a Comment