Friday, August 6, 2010

the love of my life

the first love of my life. by far the most beautiful horse I've ever seen. it's taken me awhile to post these since we had to put him to sleep this spring. Fortunately I took these photos last summer, but its taken me a long time to be able to look at them without crying too much to see the screen. Oddly enough it was sort of a miracle that I have these photos anyway cause pony was deathly afraid of cameras. I think the flash always freaked him out and he associated the sound of the shutter with the bright light. My mom accidentally took a photo inside the barn once and the flash went off while he was still in. He freaked out made a huge scene and ran out. For the rest of the day he stood outside the door giving her the stare of death. Ahhhh funny old cranky man stories. Ok here's the photos before I start crying....












No comments:

Post a Comment